Life is good here
Where you live can be a reward that stimulates the senses and excites the mind. Meet Green Lake Village, a community that offers just that – stylish apartment homes with sleek, modern interiors and thoughtfully designed amenity spaces.
Green Lake is a connected community built for outdoor enthusiasts, located just off Green Lake Drive with easy access to the Roosevelt Light Rail station and the University District. Everything you need to make the most of life in Seattle is within reach.
The Heart of Seattle
Situated in North Seattle near Green Lake, you can be as close to the action as you need to be or tucked as far away in nature as you’d like. We’re just steps from popular neighborhood staples. Start your day with coffee at Kitanda Espresso and Acai, and go grocery shopping at Green Lake PCC Community Market. Flex and flow at Moda Yoga, and then treat yourself to frozen yogurt at Menchies!
With bike pathways stretching over 2.8 miles through the neighborhood and the lake with a family of celebrity turtles – this place is meant for your canoes, bikes, rollerblades, and a Frisbee for Fido.
– Located in the Heart of Green Lake – 92 Walk Score®
– Breathtaking City and Mountain Views
– Cafés, Restaurants, Shopping and Grocery Stores Nearby
– Close to Music, Arts and Theater Venues
– Short Walk to Parks and Recreational Activities
– Easy Access to Public Transportation (6 Blocks from the Roosevelt Light Rail station)
– Excellent Freeway Access